Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I love the Fall!

I love when the weather turns cool, which around here doesn't happen until, well, right around now. It's not unusual to wear short sleeves and flip flops until Thanksgiving here in the Low Country of South Carolina. Lately we've had a bit of Fall weather, and we went outside to enjoy it. Here's #2, gearing up for a game of Monkey in the Middle with her brother and dad.
And here's #3, climbing the crab apple tree, in flip flops, no less!


This is a bird's nest we found in a crape myrtle.


Alas, no birdies, just fallen leaves.


These cool Autumn days won't last long. Here, we usually go from hot and humid to freezing cold in a flash. We'll enjoy it while it's here!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and adding me to your list!

carrhop said...

Great pics! This is my favorite time of year, for many of the reasons you have here--the fun outdoor weather, the beauty that is revealed as the trees drop their leaves--ahhh, Fall!

Blessings!

Melissa said...

This is my first time visiting your blog and I just wanted to say Hi. Your have a beautiful blog and I Love the fall pictures of your kids. I'll be sure to come back and visit again.

Anonymous said...

ME TOO!! Great photos!