Sunday, November 23, 2008

A week of Thanksgiving.......Sunday


Every day this week, I'll be posting about the many things I am thankful for, in no particular order.

Today, it's my Mom. She is my best friend, my confidant, my sounding board. She's my coffee buddy, my motivator, and my teacher. She's strong, she's hardworking, and I'm glad she's mine. She's my children's loving Mae Mae, their playmate, and their advocate when they've been naughty. My husband loves her; none of that typical mother-in-law stuff applies to her! Even our chihuahua prefers to stay on her lap when she's here. So, yes, I am so thankful to have a mom like mine.


What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a lovely mom...
how wonderful each of us have special moms unique in their on way.

I enjoyed reading about yours.