Monday, January 24, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook




FOR TODAY January 24, 2011

Outside my window...the air is crisp and cold, and there is frost on the ground.

I am thinking... about going back to work Wednesday. I've been off for 9 days due to a studio remodel, paid of course. I've enjoyed it.

I am thankful for... the opportunity to change my life. You can't ever start over, but you can change direction right now. That's what I'm doing,

From the learning rooms... playing catch-up, as always.

From the kitchen...leftover chili mac from last night.

I am wearing...pajama pants and a very comfortable shirt.

I am creating... a plan as usual. This time for my life.

I am going...to stay home today.

I am reading... The Talisman by Stephen King and Peter Straub, and various dream books.

I am hoping... to get myself/family/house back under some semblance of control.

I am hearing... a video game from the den.

I am praying... for guidance. I'm listening Lord.

Around the house... a jigsaw puzzle on the dining room table, 2 new chairs in the den that the kids are loving, a lego table in the living room that needs to be delivered to a friend.

One of my favorite things... epiphanies.

A few plans for the rest of the week: start using my control journal again, cook dinner every night, book the beach house for May.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


No comments: