Monday, April 6, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook






FOR TODAY April 6, 2009

Outside my window... it's cloudy and muggy, and there's rain in the forecast

I am thinking... about my Granny, who went home to be with our Lord last night. She was 97 years old, and passed in her sleep.

I am thankful for... The peaceful way my Granny took her last breath, without suffering.

From the learning rooms... still researching curriculum for the older kids

From the kitchen...today I'm planning meals and making shopping lists

I am wearing... capris and a t-shirt

I am creating... a plan for this week...it's going to be a busy one

I am going... on a field trip Wednesday with #2, class Easter parties on Thursday, and Granny's funeral in Georgia Friday.

I am reading... nothing right now

I am hoping... that this week goes smoothly

I am hearing... #3 tossing and turning, he's home sick today with a fever

Around the house... much cleaning to do

One of my favorite things... Easter! It's my favorite holiday



Here is picture thought I am sharing...


Granny with the kids


Visit The Simple Woman's Daybook:

1 comment:

MediMonsters said...

Hope #3 is feeling better.

Have a great week.