Monday, April 27, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook







FOR TODAY April 27, 2009

Outside my window... it is humid and hot already.

I am thinking... about #3, and wondering what kind of day he's having. I'm second guessing myself (as usual) about the decisions I'm making about school next year.

I am thankful for... the wonderful day at the beach with my family yesterday. We had a great time together.

From the learning rooms... planning and praying for next year.

From the kitchen...a full pantry, thanks to my new coupon craze. I'll never go back to shopping the old way again.

I am wearing...jeans and a lavender top, my feet are bare

I am creating... doubt in myself, which is one of my biggest faults.

I am going... no where today until school gets out. Mondays are for cleaning the house.

I am reading... nothing right now. I need a good distraction!

I am hoping... that I'm doing the right thing for #3.

I am hearing... a truck down the road

I am praying... for guidance, as always!

Around the house... weekend mess awaits me.

One of my favorite things... being able to depend on God when I can't depend on myself.

A few plans for the rest of the week: de-cluttering the kids' rooms and laundry room shelves, taking Mom to the dr. Friday for a cortisone shot.



Here is picture thought I am sharing...



#3 flying his kite at the beach



Visit The Simple Woman's Daybook:

5 comments:

Unknown said...

He looks like he is having soo much fun! I pray that you find peace with your decisions soon! God is always there for you! Thank you for sharing your daybook, I enjoyed reading it!

Courtney said...

its so hot and humid here too. what happened to spring I keep saying :)

enjoy your day.

Jerralea said...

I like when you said: "One of my favorite things... being able to depend on God when I can't depend on myself." Amen, sister!

Your boy looks so happy in your picture!

God bless, and I enjoyed your daybook.

Unknown said...

#3 Looks very happy!!

"Good Morning, this is God, I don't need your help today. I will be handling all your problems today." I read that on another blog today, and thought It may help you.

Kim said...

Thank you for sharing your daybook! I love "cleaning Mondays" and flying kites at the beach! I hope you are able to make the right decision for #3. Keep depending on God! He is faithful.