Monday, February 2, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook






FOR TODAY February 2, 2009

Outside my window... the sun is shining and the temperature is warming up for a few days

I am thinking... about how much I have to do today

I am thankful for...the support of my family

From the learning rooms...preparations for next year's homeschooling

From the kitchen...Monday: Chicken quesadillas with guacamole
Tuesday: Burgers and fries
Wednesday: Ranch Chicken with rice
Thursday: Beef Stew
Friday: Spaghetti and salad with homemade rolls

I am wearing...jeans and a t-shirt, and slippers on my feet

I am creating...an idea for a quilt

I am going...nowhere today

I am reading...Sense and Sensibility

I am hoping...to have an appointment for my son by Wednesday

I am hearing... classical music on the phone as I wait on hold

Around the house...is weekend clutter, waiting to be picked up

One of my favorite things...reading while sipping my coffee

A few plans for the rest of the week: decluttering the house, filing taxes, paying bills

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
A horseshoe crab from our vacation at the beach last June. I can't wait to go back!




Visit The Simple Woman's Day Book
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Sweet Woodruff said...

Wow, that picture is cool. You're lucky you got that shot. Sense and Sensibility is one of my favorites. Sometimes, I like it better than Pride and Prejudice.

Emily said...

I just love gardening. It's the worst part about winter...waiting until spring :)