Monday, February 23, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook






FOR TODAY February 23, 2009

Outside my window... sunny but cold with a crisp wind

I am thinking... about cleaning my house today

I am thankful for...my husband and children

From the learning rooms...planning, planning, and more planning

From the kitchen...hot coffee awaits

I am wearing...jeans, long-sleeved shirt, and tennis shoes

I am creating... a plan for my health and fitness

I am going... nowhere today

I am reading...homeschool catalogs...still

I am hoping... to get the house clean before the kids come home from school

I am hearing... the heat running

Around the house... lies weekend aftermath, typical Monday

One of my favorite things...listening to my son read me a bedtime story

A few plans for the rest of the week: karate for the kids, walking for me, decluttering


Here is picture thought I am sharing...




Visit The Simple Woman's Daybook:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what are you looking for in those homeschool catalogs? i want the lifepacs by alpha omega.