Monday, February 9, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook






FOR TODAY February 9 , 2009

Outside my window... it's a little warmer

I am thinking... about buying a new alarm clock since my has failed me 3 times in the past two weeks.

I am thankful for...my family, and the opportunity to support my friends in their time of grief

From the learning rooms...preparations for next year's homeschooling

From the kitchen...Monday: Chicken noodle soup with yeast rolls
Tuesday: Meatball Stroganoff with noodles
Wednesday: Beef Enchiladas
Thursday: Country Fried Steak and gravy with Rice
Friday: Sloppy Joes

I am wearing...comfy pants and a t-shirt

I am creating...a legacy for my children

I am going...nowhere today, I'm keeping my best friends' child while they attend a funeral

I am reading...Sense and Sensibility

I am hoping...that I can bless my house this morning

I am hearing... Night at the Museum playing in the den

Around the house...are the remnants of a weekend full of children

One of my favorite things...waking up late, yet being organized enough to still get everyone out the door on time...no tardies!

A few plans for the rest of the week: decluttering kitchen cabinets, Karate with the kids


Here is picture thought I am sharing...






Visit The Simple Woman's Day Book
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Creating a legacy for your children what a lovely thought. Love the fishing pic.

Anonymous said...

That's great you have your meals planned out for the week. We're having chili tonight, but I'm not sure about the rest of the week yet. :)

Anonymous said...

I sense such a peacefulness about you when I read your daybook. I do wish you posted more often. I am enjoying getting to know you.

Your menu this week sounds delicious!