Monday, February 16, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook






FOR TODAY February 16, 2009

Outside my window... it's rainy and cold

I am thinking... about bringing our nephew to live with us

I am thankful for...a wonderful birthday party for my daughter. She loved it!

From the learning rooms...preparations for next year's homeschooling

From the kitchen...my shopping list is waiting to be written

I am wearing...yoga pants and a t-shirt

I am creating...a plan for next school year

I am going...out to run errands today

I am reading...Sense and Sensibility

I am hoping...that my cold is gone soon!

I am hearing... the hum of the computer

Around the house...it looks like cupid threw up, lol. Valentine's junk is everywhere!

One of my favorite things...watching my children play

A few plans for the rest of the week: not much until I get rid of this cold


Here is picture thought I am sharing...




My Princess on her birthday!



Visit The Simple Woman's Day Book
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great princess picture. I hope that you are blessed with inspiration when it comes to make a decision about your nephew. Good luck.

Judy said...

Your birthday girl is a doll! How quickly our babies grow up.

It's been a few days since I had much computer time...you've been busy. I am so glad to see you posting more. I enjoy your blog.