Monday, March 16, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook






FOR TODAY March 16, 2009

Outside my window... it's wet. We finally got some rain last night!

I am thinking... how behind I am on my garden, it still needs to be tilled

I am thankful for... a small laundry pile, thanks to my husband

From the learning rooms... planning and preparation

From the kitchen...a menu to plan, and shopping list to be made.

I am wearing... a nightgown

I am creating... a shopping list for curriculum

I am going... grocery shopping, and maybe to the pediatrician

I am reading... Little House on the Prairie with #2

I am hoping... that #1 and #3 get over this bug today, we've had enough of this to last a lifetime!

I am hearing... Scooby Doo from the den

Around the house... sick kids, Vaporub, chicken soup, and a tired Mommy

One of my favorite things...Little House on the Prairie

A few plans for the rest of the week: disinfecting the house, getting back to a routine


Here is picture thought I am sharing...


Squash seedlings gone wild!

Visit The Simple Woman's Daybook:

No comments: