Monday, March 9, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook






FOR TODAY March 9, 2009

Outside my window... it's very warm out, and the pine pollen is already coating everything

I am thinking... about what to do this week, the kids are on Spring Break and hubby is off, too

I am thankful for... this week with my family

From the learning rooms... planning and preparation

From the kitchen...cleaning to do, pork roast for dinner

I am wearing... a t-shirt and capris, bare feet

I am creating... a plan for our week

I am going... nowhere today

I am reading... Just After Sunset by Stephen King...almost done

I am hoping... that the kids don't get this virus I have

I am hearing... the tv in the den, although no one is watching it, it's still blaring

Around the house... almost everything's clean and tidy

One of my favorite things...uninterrupted time with my family, like this week

A few plans for the rest of the week: karate for the kids, a visit to Granny's, dentist for the kids


Here is picture thought I am sharing...


Sunset over St. Helena Sound viewed from Edisto Island...wish we were there right now!

Visit The Simple Woman's Daybook:

2 comments:

BlueCastle said...

I hope you've enjoyed your week with your family! We homeschool, and I haven't even thought about spring break yet. :) It's too cold here (-11) to believe spring will come anytime soon.

Judy said...

Glorious rain is washing the dust and pine pollen that has coated everything away. I'm thankful...hope you are getting some of this wonderful rain.

What state are you in? It sounds like our weather and conditions are very in tune with one another.