Monday, March 2, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook






FOR TODAY March 2, 2009

Outside my window... it's freezing cold and night has fallen

I am thinking... about how much I got accomplished today

I am thankful for... a warm home

From the learning rooms... planning and preparation

From the kitchen...a shiny sink, and clean counters

I am wearing...jeans, long-sleeved shirt, and socks

I am creating... a new routine

I am going... nowhere for now, I'm in for the night

I am reading... Just After Sunset by Stephen King

I am hoping... to go to bed early tonight

I am hearing... the bath running in the next room

Around the house... everything's clean

One of my favorite things...snuggling up on the couch with my babies on cold nights like this

A few plans for the rest of the week: karate for the kids, walking for me, decluttering...same as last week


Here is picture thought I am sharing...


This is a hawk that lives in our area. He caught a rabbit that was too big for him to carry away, so we got a rare glimpse of him on the ground.

Visit The Simple Woman's Daybook:

2 comments:

carrhop said...

Sounds like some wonderful snuggly time! Enjoy!

Blessings!

Judy said...

Once again all sounds peaceful in Mommyville. :) I love peace in the home.

I so want to declutter and downsize once again. Being a pack rat is a heavy cross to bear. I long for simplicity in cleaning and order, sweet order.

That's a huge hawk...it looks big enough to carry off a small dog. What a treat to see it in action up close.