Monday, March 23, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook






FOR TODAY March 23, 2009

Outside my window... it's cool now, but warming up today

I am thinking... I can't wait to get my seedlings in the ground today

I am thankful for... mornings that go smoothly

From the learning rooms... a new choice in curriculum

From the kitchen...a full pantry and fridge

I am wearing... capris and a t-shirt

I am creating... my garden: tomatoes, squash, peppers, beans, cucumbers, melons!

I am going... nowhere until it's time to pick up the kids

I am reading... and old Stephen King, Night Shift, and Little House with #2

I am hoping... that I get everything in the ground today

I am hearing... the dog whining to be held

Around the house... weekend mess to be cleaned

One of my favorite things... hot coffee in my big red mug

A few plans for the rest of the week: going through toys and clothes to donate or trash


Here is picture thought I am sharing...



Visit The Simple Woman's Daybook:

No comments: