Monday, March 30, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook






FOR TODAY March 30, 2009

Outside my window... it's surprisingly cool

I am thinking... this is going to be a crazy week

I am thankful for... God's guidance! I'd be completely lost right now without it.

From the learning rooms... making decisions about #1's curriculum, and for my 13 year old nephew, T, who's coming to live with us.

From the kitchen...coupons clipped and grocery list made, just need to shop now

I am wearing... yoga pants and a t-shirt

I am creating... a plan for my children

I am going... grocery shopping, and to lunch with my mom and sister

I am reading... and old Stephen King, Night Shift, and Little House with #2

I am hoping... that T loves it here

I am hearing... the heat running. By noon, the a.c. will need to come on!

Around the house... Laundry to fold, and weekend aftermath

One of my favorite things... playing outside with my kids on warm spring days

A few plans for the rest of the week: the kids have standardized testing this week at school, dr's appointment Thursday, dentist on Friday


Here is picture thought I am sharing...


My nephew, T, at Edisto Island last summer.


Visit The Simple Woman's Daybook:

No comments: